My Top Free Online Tools and Resources for PBL


As an advocate of Project-Based learning and Challenge-Based Learning, I have accumulated lots of different online resources that I frequently use with my students. The best thing about these resources, is that they can be used and applied to any topic, in any subject area.

For pedagogy, research and examples on PBL, check out my blog post: Could PBL be the Solution to Education Reform?

Below, you will find a list of my favorite FREE online tools, applications and resources that are perfect for student-directed learning.

Research
Collaboration
Photo Editing
Audio Editing
Video Editing
Visualization
Presentations
Publishing
Applications and Tools

For a more detailed list of online applications for Project-Based Learning, visit my blog posts:



You Might Also Like
The 21st Century Learner Needs a 21st Century Teacher
The Evolution of Education, From Teacher to Co-Learner
Could PBL Be the Solution to Education Reform?
Get Ahead of the Technology Curve with BYOD
5 Ways to Prepare Our Students for Their Future

Comments

Post a Comment